30 Years: A History of the International Association of Astacology
The First 30
Years: A History of the International Association of
The year 2002 marked the 30th anniversary of the first
international meeting of
astacologists held in Hinterthal, Austria, in 1972.
To commemorate this event,
Past-Presidents David Holdich and Glen Whisson have
compiled this book which
summarizes events from then to now.
To get your own copy, please
Only available (free) to members of the
society. JOIN NOW !!
Table of Contents
1. The Association. pp. 1-7.
2. The 1970s. pp. 9-24.
3. The 1980s. pp. 25-52.
4. The early 1990s. pp.53-82.
5. 1993 and 1994. pp.83-106.
6. The mid-1990s. pp. 107-138.
7. The late 1990s. pp. 139-160.
8. A new millennium. pp. 161-182.
9. 30 years on ... pp. 183-196.
Appendix 1. Freshwater Crayfish bibliography. pp.
Appendix 2. IAA Bylaws. pp. 237-243.
Appendix 3. IAA 13 Resolutions Paper. pp. 245-248.